Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science digitizing solutions, is seeking a candidate skilled in both System/Network Administration as well as MS SQL Database Administration. The System/Network/DBA Administrator provides day to day technical support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware, as well as support for MS SQL Server databases internally and at customer sites. Local candidates are preferred for this position, but highly qualified candidates outside the greater Phoenix area will be considered.
The System/Network/DBA Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage operations of local and cloud-based (Azure) Windows virtual servers.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage local VMWare hosts.
- Manage operations and maintenance of SQL Server databases and database servers.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage workstations.
- Perform configuration of domain controllers.
- Use monitoring tools to ensure continued and secure access to local and cloud resources.
- React to monitoring alerts to maximize availability.
- Lead ongoing infrastructure upgrade projects.
- Provide IT leadership for DevOps product build cycle operations.
- Deploy updated builds to customers and cloud.
- Perform regular patching of cloud and local servers.
- Support IT related tasks associated with the deployment and maintenance of Title21 solutions in the customer and cloud environments
- Maintain network devices such as switches and firewalls, and upgrade firmware as needed.
- Perform installations, configuration, and troubleshooting of desktop systems, networks and workstations in a heterogeneous environment
- Provide desktop support.
- Perform software QA and validation executions.
- Minimum 3-7 years professional experience in the above responsible areas.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience in System/Network Administration.
- Minimum 2-5 years professional experience as a Database Administrator for MS SQL Server instances (2014 +).
- Experience with Active Directory user and group policy administration.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking and associated tools (DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, Firewalling).
Desirable Skills: System/Network Administrator
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Rackspace, etc.). Azure experience highly preferred.
- Experience with open source monitoring and logging tools such as Zabbix, Logstash, and Kibana.
- Experience with Integration Technologies and protocols, especially HL7.
- Experience with HA/DR infrastructures
- Experience with SSO, SSL, Certificates, and related security protocols.
- Software lifecycle tools such as Jenkins and Selenium.
- Software QC and testing experience a plus. Experience and understanding of Software Validations a plus.
- Linux virtual servers experience a plus.
Desirable Skills: Database Administrator
- Experience in installing, configuring, managing and monitoring MS SQL Server 2012,2014, 2016 and 2017 instances for Database Engine.
- Experience with SQL Tools and performance tuning (Query Analyzer, SQL Profilers, Statistics. Index tuning)
- Experience with writing SQL Queries, triggers, views, functions. Database Plans, etc.
- Experience integrating SQL Server via ODBC, Linked Servers, etc.
- Experience setting up and executing ETL packages, importation, BCP, etc.
- SQL Server HA/DR (Always On, Mirroring, Replication, Log shipping).
- Experience with Azure SQL a plus
- SSIS experience a plus
- Experience with SolarWinds DPA a plus
- MS Certification a plus
Required Personal Traits
- Ability to work independently and self-starting.
- Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities in new areas.
- Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hard-working, customer-focused team member.
Minimum four-year degree in related field. Masters in related field preferred.
Full-Time Employment; Exempt.
Sponsorships will be considered for highly qualified candidates.
This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan
- Dental/Vision Plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days
- Life/Disability Insurance Plans