Software Quality Engineer II
Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
Title21 Software has positions open for a Software Quality Engineer (SQE) II, (Manual Testing) with 3-5 years of experience. The SQE works as a team member in the development and implementation of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health and Life Sciences space including Cellular and Immunotherapy solutions, Document Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions. This position is at our Phoenix, AZ office and reports directly to the Software Validation Manager.
- Developing, collaborating, reviewing, approving and executing Test Cases
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports with good documentation.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Assist with mentoring and training junior QA Engineers.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes.
Required Skill Set | Technical
- 3-5 years of manual testing expense in web and desktop applications.
- Planning, creating, and documenting test cases.
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and test scripts created by other QA resources to ensure coverage based on requirements.
- Working with bug tracking systems.
Required Skill Set | Soft
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow day to day priorities & supporting multiple projects.
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and develop the appropriate test approach quickly.
Desirable Skill Set | Technical
- SQL (T-SQL).
Desirable Experience | Soft
- Knowledge of QA best practices with the ability to contribute to the design and evolution of the company’s QA process.
- Executing black and white box tests on web-based and desktop products.
- Experience working and developing in an Agile environment a plus.
- Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations within the IQ\OQ\PQ framework.
- Experience in testing clinical application solutions targeting the Health and Life Sciences domains.
Associates or Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related, from an accredited school.
Employment Types Available for this Position
Full Time, Non-Exempt (W-2).
This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Reports directly to the Software Validation Manager.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan/Dental/Vision plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days
- Life Insurance Plan