Software Quality Engineer
Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
Title21 Software has positions open for a Software Quality Engineer (SQE) with 3-5 years of experience. The SQE works as a team member in the development and implementation of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space including Cellular and Immunotherapy solutions, Document Management, Content Management and eLearning Management solutions. This position is at our Phoenix, AZ office.
Required Skill Set | Technical
- Testing web applications, specifically Windows/IIS based (ASP.Net MVC)
- Testing desktop applications
- Planning, creating, and documenting testing/test cases (manual and automated)
- Reviewing test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts created by other
QA resources to ensure coverage based on requirements.
- Working with continuous integration systems.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests: unit, integration, UI (e.g.
- Working with source control systems and bug tracking systems.
- Automated load/ stress testing.
- Knowledge of QA best practices; Contribute to the design and evolution of the
company’s QA process.
- Executing black and white box tests on web-based and desktop products.
- Identifying issues and generating issue reports.
- Reproducing customer-reported issues.
- Assisting developers with issue analysis.
- Assist with mentoring and training junior QA Engineers.
- Verification of patches and bug fixes
Required Skill Set | Soft
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems
Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
Desirable Skill Set | Technical
- (One of) TFBuild/ MSBuild /Team City/ Jenkins/ Cruse Control custom build steps
- SQL (T-SQL)
Desirable Experience | Soft
- Experience working and developing in an Agile environment a plus
- Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an
accredited four-year university.
Full Time, Non-Exempt. Sponsorship considered for highly qualified applicants.
This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan
- Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days
- Life Insurance Plan