Project Manager - Customer Software Deployment
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a Project Manager at its Northern California Office. This position is responsible providing project leadership to a cross-functional team chartered with the successful deployment of the Title21 Health Solutions Platform into Healthcare\Life Science Organizations. Implementations involve deploying highly configured solutions within Business\Laboratory\Process Management, Content\Document Management and Learning\Training Management domains to automate complex workflow processes operating in various regulatory frameworks.
Project Manager’s Mission
To successfully lead the deployment of Title21 Health Solutions to organizations within a regulated (FDA, CLIA, FACT, etc.) space. This objective must be performed within a project’s scope, budget, and timelines.
- As the Project Manager, lead a team of Title21 Health Solutions professionals and customer representative(s) in the deployment of the software solution that meets customer requirements.
- Communicate simply and effectively the capabilities and functionality of Software as it is relevant to the customer’s business processes and objectives.
- Perform analysis of customer’s business and systems requirements/workflows/processes and translate and map into product capabilities.
- Support sales force with demonstrations and technical expertise in sales process (presenting, demonstrating, training, etc.).
- Train end-users in configured software solutions.
- Lead the Professional Services implementation team with deployment support, internal training and client training.
- Maintain project documentation including timelines, project meeting minutes, action item lists, etc.
- Perform project monitoring and follow-up, roadblock identification and resolution.
- Interface with prospects and customers from entry-level positions through Senior Management.
- Conduct on-site training and manage validation of software.
- Deliver projects that are implemented on-time and within budget.
- Feedback customer issues and work with the Product Development group to meet customer needs.
- Deliver complete customer delight!
Minimum Job Requirement
Candidates MUST have 5-10 years successful experience leading major software deployments into a Life Sciences or Healthcare organization from the vendor side (not client side).
- MUST have 5-10 years’ experience leading the deployment of a major clinical software solution in a Life Sciences or Healthcare organization from the software vendor side. This may include software deployed in: laboratories, hospitals including EHR/EMR, medical device manufacturers, Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, cosmetic, veterinarian, Biologic processors, cell therapy, BMT, Transplant Center, blood banking, CROs, etc.
- Strong familiarity and conceptual understanding of Business Process Management, Quality Data Management, Content Management, Training Management (LMS) software as targeted to firms specifically in a FDA regulated environment.
- Strong experience working within, or implementing, FDA, GxP regulations, AABB, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 9000\13485, CAP, CLIA and similar regulations/standards.
- Ability to learn the Title21 Health Solutions solution
- Proven track record successfully working in a team environment.
- Experience in customer interface and technical support.
- Demonstrate intimate knowledge and understanding of the process of deploying software into a customer’s environment.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in at least three target domain business processes.
- Excellent leadership skills and outstanding project management and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as dynamic presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise instructions, communicate difficult technical concepts simply and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, and maintain professional presentation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast paced environment.
- Must be fluent and demonstrate a mastery of the English language.
- Highly detailed oriented with extremely good follow-up.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine enthusiasm for healthcare and quality.
- Good understanding of the Project Management Body of Knowledge.
- Experience using remote connectivity technologies (RDP, VPN, etc)
- Strong familiarity with Windows/PCs and mastery of Microsoft Office suite as well as Microsoft Project (2010 or 2013).
- Strong initiative and ability to thrive in self-directed work teams and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to identify gaps and take initiative to recommend improvements.
- Strong critical thinking capabilities with the ability to quickly learn new systems, synthesize information, and work with a cross-functional and cross-organizational team.
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean
Highly Desirable Experience
- PMP Certification is strongly preferred.
- Ability to map customer’s requirements into software capabilities.
- Experience with Six Sigma
- Experience in validating software/systems in the client environment within the context of FDA and similar regulations.
- Experience in the development and execution of training plans as well as training end-users (both technical and non-technical audiences) in software.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and analyzing system issues.
- Experience using a RAD tool such as Microsoft Access.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment demonstrating strong initiative, ability to work independently and self-starting.
- Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Desire to learn and master the Title21 Health Solutions Process Management/Content Management/LMS software system.
- Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, customer-focused.
- High integrity, trust-worthy with strong work ethic and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail while understanding the “big picture”.
- An innate desire and drive to make a difference and a strong results orientation.
A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering, or a degree in a Life Sciences field or an MBA is a requirement.
Required; approximately 20-30%
This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match/100% Immediate Vest
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick days
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance