Title21 Health Solutions, an innovative provider of Health and Life Science electronic solutions, is seeking a Marketing Manager to provide marketing and sales leadership within a dynamic and high-growth environment. Candidates must have a minimum 4-6 years of successful leadership tasked with achieving company marketing objectives in clinical enterprise software systems (e.g. capital) and services, as well as SaaS-based software solutions, to the Health and Life Sciences Industries. Candidates who have experience in a high-growth, dynamic environment, as well as experience selling and marketing Laboratory Management, Business Process, Content and Learning Management systems are a major plus.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy for the company.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Support the company’s revenue stream and delivering targeted revenue objectives.
- Support for ensuring sales revenue/sales costs ratios meet company requirements.
- Responsible for developing strong and lasting business relationships/partnerships at multiple levels, particularly C-Suite, within the target accounts.
- Develop and nurture strong industry relationships to place Title21 Software in key accounts.
- Managing and maintaining exceptional customer support and satisfaction levels for the sales organization
- Communication to and culture relationships with the C-Suite
- Developing and delivering senior level presentations that address client business issues and managing complex research/IT product evaluations.
- Support the development and implementation of plans, strategies, and tactics for new business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Support the management of key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Support management of prospects, including qualifying, developing and closing them.
- Responsible for building and developing a high-performing, results-driven, customer-centric Marketing team structured to deliver profitable growth.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Implement internal processes and systems to support the success of marketing objectives
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Compile, analyze and make recommendations for improvements from data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Experience in marketing complex software solutions to C-Suite/senior level executives.
- Proven track record and demonstrated
abilityto support quarterly and annual sales goals and rapidly and consistently generating double-digit sales revenue growth.
- Experience in building and developing a Marketing team
- Successfully marketed enterprise software solutions within the Life Science space
- Experience with Customer-Centric Selling and Marketing methodologies as well as experience in selling total software solutions to users and senior level executives alike.
- Experience in account development and pipeline management.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of business and laboratory operations as well as regulatory frameworks in the hospital, pharmaceutical, blood banking, medical device, cellular therapy, labs and similar biotech companies.
- A four year college degree required (MBA is a plus).
Strongstrategic thinker who can put the plan into action and deliver results.
- Ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand customer’s business problems and translate them into our products capabilities and benefits to the customer.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of technology.
- Excellent business acumen and judgment. Demonstrate a winning mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as professional public speaking skills.
- C-level presentation skills
- Ability to deliver technical and complex concepts in a coherent, effective and simple manner.
- Ability to effectively document results
- Strong critical thinker and with the ability to learn new systems, synthesize information, and formulate recommendations.
- Highly motivated and strong initiator.
- Strong sense of urgency and extremely good follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine enthusiasm for healthcare, quality and process improvement.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is extremely desirable.
- Knowledge of the FDA\CLIA\AABB\ISO regulated industries is highly desirable.
- Compile Sales forecasts and report to senior management on progress.
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships (up to 20% travel)
- Participating in various marketing events, including trade shows and webinars
- Exceed customer expectations and consistently deliver customer delight
This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick days
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance