IT Operations Specialist
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science digitizing solutions, is seeking an IT Operations Specialist at its Pleasanton, CA location. The IT Operations Specialist provides day to day technical support for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware. The role assists with the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of desktop systems, networks and workstations in a heterogeneous environment. In addition, this role supports the IT related tasks associated with the deployment and maintenance of Title21 solutions in the customer and cloud environments.
The IT Operations Specialist is responsible for the following:
- Deliver complete customer delight!
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage operations of local and cloud-based Windows virtual servers.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage local VMWare hosts.
- Manage operations and maintenance of SQL Server databases and database servers.
- Provision, configure, troubleshoot and manage workstations.
- Perform user administration (add/remove/change) with Active Directory.
- Use monitoring tools to ensure continued and secure access to local and cloud resources.
- React to monitoring alerts to maximize availability.
- Lead ongoing infrastructure upgrade projects.
- Provide IT leadership for DevOps product build cycle operations.
- Deploy updated builds to customers and cloud.
- Perform regular patching of cloud and local servers.
- Maintain network devices such as switches and firewalls, and upgrade firmware as needed.
- Provide desktop support.
- Perform software QA and validation executions.
- Minimum 3-7 years professional experience in the above responsible areas.
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience with VMWare and server virtualization.
- Experience with Active Directory user and group policy administration.
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networking and associated tools (DNS, DHCP, Subnetting, Firewalling).
- Experience with Cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Experience with open source monitoring and logging tools such as Zabbix, Logstash, and Kibana.
- Experience with HA/DR infrastructures.
- SQL Server dba skills and query skills.
- Experience with SSO, SSL, Certificates, and related security protocols.
- Software lifecycle tools such as Jenkins and Selenium.
- Software QC and testing experience a plus. Experience and understanding of Software Validations a plus.
- Linux virtual servers experience a plus.
Required Personal Traits
- Ability to work independently and self-starting.
- Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities in new areas.
- Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hard-working, customer-focused team member.
Minimum 2-year degree in a related field or equivalent. 4-year degree preferred.
Full-Time Employment; Non-Exempt
This position is located in Pleasanton, California
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan
- Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Personal days
- Life Insurance Plan