Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a customer facing Education Coordinator (EDC) in the Phoenix, Arizona office. This position is responsible for successful new employee onboarding and external client training and demo opportunities for all Title21 application software.
Education Coordinator Position Description
The EDC is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Title21 Health Solutions internal and external (client) training programs in the use of the Title21 Systems, and for ensuring program compliance and competency of staff. These responsibilities include assisting the Business Development Team with product demonstrations.
Position will perform duties independently and initiate judgement in handling a variety of program management issues and communications. Will oversee the coordination of recruitment, orientation, and competency processes for all new employees and ongoing training event needs. Will provide ongoing educational opportunities to clients for all Title21 application upgrades to ensure understanding and ongoing support.
This position is a combination of remote and onsite support work. Individual must be willing to travel to the Phoenix, AZ office on a recurring basis or as necessary to support client and company needs, as well as to customer facilities to perform on-site training.
- Deliver complete customer delight!
- As a key member of a Professional Services team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing new employee training along with competency assessments.
- Manage and develop standard operating procedures and workflows for internal and external usage.
- Provide external client demo presentations during marketing and pre-sales efforts.
- Mastering the Title21 Systems, including EQMS and Cell Manufacturing.
- Using the Title21 LMS system to develop content and manage internal training.
- Educating customer project team members and Title21’s product capabilities through configuration and demonstration of various design approaches.
- Conducting all levels of training for all systems (Power User Training, Casual User Training, Level 1 Admin, and Level 2 Admin, Crystal Reports, etc.) both at customer site and Title21 locations.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Senior Implementation Specialists to ensure timely and successful client deployments.
- Leading meetings (both face-to-face and remote) as part of training initiatives.
- Participating in user group conferences and webinars, conference calls, tech talks, etc.
Minimum Required Experience and Skill Set
- A minimum of 3-7 years’ experience in an academic and/or healthcare field required.
- Experience in either area must have been in one or more of the following domains:
- Adobe Captivate
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Rise
- Title21 Solution applications or ability to learn.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows Systems with a good computer\IT background or ability to learn.
- Prior experience providing academic program management preferred.
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership, team building, and problem-solving skill as well as the ability to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external disciplines required.
- Must have proven organizational and documentation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Requires demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Requires strong independent decision making and judgement skills.
- Must have excellent time management skills with proven ability to develop timelines, shift priorities, multitask, and work independently.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to take initiative to solve problems and improve process independently.
- Ability to interface with customers from entry-level positions through Senior Management during the project deployment.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively the capabilities and functionality of Title21 Health Solutions as it is relates to the customer's processes and objectives.
- Experience working within, or implementing, CLIA, CAP, JCAHO, FDA, GxP regulations, AABB, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 9000, and similar regulations/standards.
- Experience in training customers on Business Applications.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and analyzing system issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Desire to learn and master the software system.
- Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hardworking, customer-focused team member.
- Must work well with in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, health administration, business management, or business/health related degree.
- This position requires 20-30% travel. Some international travel possible (must have a valid passport).
- Must be authorized to work in the US (GC or Permanent Residency).
This position is located in Phoenix, Arizona
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days