Title21 Software, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a Sr. Developer (Developer III) with 5-10 years of experience. Candidate shall work as a team member in the development of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space, delivering Business Process Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions. This is a Contract-To-Hire position.
Required Skill Set | Technical
Strong background in developing all layers of web solutions using:
- MS Visual Studio 2013+ (C#).
- ASP.NET MVC 5+
- IIS 7+
- SQL Server 2012+, including developing in T-SQL (e.g. Triggers, Stored Procs, UDFs, Views, SQL Server Jobs, etc.)
- ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework/ NHibernate
- Version control systems (git/ SVN/ TFS)
Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, best practices of software development and design.
Required Skill Set | Soft
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Experience in leading a team of Developers (3-5 developers). Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile)
Desirable Skill Set | Technical
- .Net Core 2/3
- Angular JS/ React JS a plus
- Web Services and Web API development a plus
- SCORM/ Tin Can compliant applications development/Integration a plus
- SQL Server Integration Services or other Integration Technologies (e.g. Pervasive, etc.) experience a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports a plus
- SSO, Federated Services, Active Directory/ LDAP integration a plus
- SharePoint integration/development a plus
Desirable Experience | Soft
- Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health Sciences field.
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
This position reports directly to the Chief Architect.
Contract, Full-Time Employment; Non-Exempt. Sponsorship considered for highly qualified applicants.
This position is located in
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days
- Life/Disability Insurance Plan