Title21 Software, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a mid-level Developer (Developer II) with 3-5 years of experience. Candidate shall work as a team member in the development of the Title21 Software platform for organizations in the Health Sciences space, delivering Business Process Management, Content Management and Learning Management solutions.
Required Skill Set | Technical
Strong background in developing solutions for GUI, middle/business tiers and data-layer using:
- MS Visual Studio 2010-2013 and C#
- ASP.Net MVC 5
- IIS 6-8
- SQL Server 2005-2012, including developing in T-SQL (e.g. Triggers, Stored Procs, UDFs, Views, SQL Server Job development, etc.)
- ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework or nHibernate
Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, design patterns, best practices of software development and design.
Required Skill Set | Soft
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Experience in leading a team of Developers (3-5 developers). Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with Project Managers, Systems Analysts, Technical Services, etc.
- “Self-starter” with ability to work independently/self-directed with little direct supervision as required.
- Deadline oriented
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile)
Desirable Skill Set | Technical
- Angular JS/ React JS a plus
- Web Services and Web API development a plus
- SCORM/Tin Can compliant applications development/Integration a plus
- SQL Server Integration Services or other Integration Technologies (e.g. Pervasive, etc.) experience a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Crystal Reports a plus
- FDA MDDS integration experience a plus
- Active Directory\LDAP integration a plus
- SharePoint integration/development a plus
- Version control systems (SVN, TFS, git) a plus
Desirable Experience | Soft
- Experience with FDA (GxP, 510(k)), ISO 9000 (13485), AABB, FACT, ISBT and similar standards/regulations.
- Experience in developing clinical application solutions targeting the Health Sciences field.
Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science or similar degree.
This position reports directly to the Chief Architect.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical plan/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Personal days
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance