Clinical Workflow Technologist
Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ / Hybrid
Job Type: Full-Time
Title21 Health Solutions, an innovative provider of Health and Life Science cloud-based solutions, seeks an experienced Clinical Workflow Technologist to work with health & hospital systems, and Cell & Gene Therapy manufacturing customers. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Clinical Operations, the Title21 Clinical Workflow Technologist will develop, drive, and oversee workflow configurations and project management for software implementation with new customers based upon current knowledge and expertise, combined with institutional policies, procedures, and practices.
This position will lead the development of clinical relationships with healthcare institutions for large, complex software sales opportunities. The position will be responsible for conducting cellular therapy lab clinical workflow assessments and presenting these findings to hospital executive clinical leadership under the direct supervision of the Director of Clinical Operations. They will also recommend future state workflows leveraging the Title21 software platforms through clinical demonstrations.
The Clinical Workflow Technologist requires high emotional intelligence and the ability to “read the room” during interactions with prospective customer’s clinical leadership. This role must stay up to date on clinical and cellular therapy informatics trends and how Title21’s solutions support them. This role also needs to work well in supporting the sales, marketing, and implementation teams and managing clinical workflow assessments in health system and hospital lab environments.
- The position will have a direct impact on project management of software implementation.
- Perform clinical assessment, providing current state reports, findings, and recommendations, driving adherence to project implementation timelines and deliverable targets
- Deliver presentations related to clinical assessment, with a direct ability to present findings to diverse audiences from internal executive groups to client executive teams
- Deliver Title21 software product demonstrations of proposed future state solutions
- Liaison with clinical leadership at key accounts, providing innovative solutions for future product development
- “Voice of the customer” from a clinical point of view back to Title21 product, engineering, and marketing internal stakeholders.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Operations, educate teams on clinical trends in the market.
- Maintain and grow industry and product knowledge by staying up-to-date on healthcare trends, technology, and economic
Skills and Qualifications
- Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of cell/gene therapy manufacturing experience as a Lab Technologist
- Previous experience in SaaS, enterprise clinical software, or healthcare industry sales environment
- Current knowledge of regulatory agency requirements, as well as standard laboratory policies, practices, and procedures
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- Experience managing multiple tasks or initiatives simultaneously and prioritizing strategically and autonomously
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel 70%; Relocation to Phoenix within 3 years is preferential
- FACT Inspector Accreditation preferred
- Experience in hospitals' Standard-of-Care workflow creation, inspection preparation, oversight & management
- Leadership/Lead/Supervisor experience preferred
- Publication or poster presentation experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Technology, Biology, or Clinical Laboratory Sciences required
- Current active Clinical Laboratory Technologist licensure required and in good standing
Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt (W-2)
Location: Hybrid. Within the continental US. Will require travel to Phoenix headquarters and identified organizations as needed
Reporting: Reports to the Director of Clinical Operations
Compensation: Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Quarterly KPI-driven Bonus Opportunities
- Medical Plan/Dental/Vision plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance Plans
Title21 Health Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.