Title21 Health Solutions – Phoenix, AZ
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a customer facing Business\Systems Analyst at its Phoenix, AZ location. This position is responsible for the successful project leadership and deployment of Workflow Management software into a customer's environment for the purpose of automating complex workflow processes in the Life and Health Science space.
As a key member of a Professional Service Team, you will be responsible for
- Leading the requirements gathering process and development for the company’s data management and analytics modules, and developing prototypes using SQL, Tableau, and domain knowledge in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Researching and identifying use cases of Machine Learning in the Oncology domain to implement features within Title21’s data products, and developing statistical models using R and Python to support clinical and operational decision making.
- Assessing customer requirements, workflows, procedures, forms, systems and related information to provide implementation direction for the Solution Deployment Team. Performing analysis of customer's business requirements, workflows, processes and expectations through interviewing customers Subject Matter Experts, management, IT, and related customer team members for the purposes of understanding their requirements.
- Participate in meetings (both face-to-face and remote) as part of the gathering and development of requirements.
- Developing and managing all aspects of the requirements documentation at all levels of the deployment process (Customer Requirements (PRD), Data Dictionaries, Workflow Requirements, Test Requirements, Traceability Matrices, Interface specifications, etc.).
- Assessing gaps in customer requirements and access the solution.
- Develop, evaluate and recommend satisfactory alternative configurations or approaches and working with Application Specialists in the configuration of the solution.
- Helping track issues and problems through initiation, resolution and closure during the deployment process.
- . Educating customer project team members in product capabilities through configuration and demonstration of various design approaches.
- Participating in the validation of the configured software solution.
- Participating in marketing and pre-sales efforts.
- Participating in user group conferences and webinars, conference calls, tech talks, etc.
- Help translate the key customer benefits to the market (Webinars, speaking engagements, etc.). Conducting all levels of training (Power User Training, Casual User Training, Level 1 Admin, and Level 2 Admin, Crystal Reports, etc).
Collaborate with the management and the team to identify KPIs for operational efficiency and developing dashboards to monitor business performance metrics.
Will use the following skills and technologies: Python, Data Science, Health Data Analytics, Data Analysis for Biology and Finance, Data Infrastructure, SQL, Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, R, Crystal Reports), Operations Analytics, and MS Access.
Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Quantitative Management or related. Must have knowledge through coursework or project coursework in the following: Python, Data Science, Health Data Analytics, Data Analysis for Biology and Finance, Data Infrastructure, SQL, Data Visualization Tools (Tableau, R, Crystal Reports), Operations Analytics and MS Access.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. Travel to client sites nationwide required.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience, including:
- Medical Plan
- Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match including 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Birthday/Personal days
- Life Insurance Plan
- Disability Insurance