Business Analyst/Systems Analyst II
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking a customer facing Business Systems Analyst. This position is responsible for the successful project leadership and deployment of Workflow Management software into a customer's environment for the purpose of automating complex workflow processes in the Life Sciences space.
Business Systems Analyst Mission
To translate customer requirements and objectives into a Title21 Health Solution within a targeted customer's environment, delivering complete customer delight throughout the process, while performing within project's scope, budget, and timelines.
- Deliver complete customer delight!
- As a key member of a Solution Deployment Team, you will be responsible for
- Assessing customer requirements, workflows, procedures, forms, systems and related information to provide implementation direction for the Solution Deployment Team in the configuration of the Title21 Health solution.
- Performing analysis of customer's business requirements, workflows, processes and expectations through interviewing customers Subject Matter Experts, management, IT, and related customer team members for the purposes of understanding their requirements.
- Leading meetings (both face-to-face and remote) as part of the gathering and development of requirements.
- Developing and managing all aspects of the requirements documentation at all levels of the deployment process (Customer Requirements (PRD), Data Dictionaries, Workflow Requirements, Test Requirements, Traceability Matrices, Interface specifications, etc.)
- Assessing gaps in customer requirements vis-à-vis the solution. Develop, evaluate and recommend satisfactory alternative configurations or approaches.
- Working with Title21 Health Application Specialists in the configuration of the solution.
- Helping track issues and problems through initiation, resolution and closure during the deployment process.
- Educating customer project team members in Title21’s product capabilities through configuration and demonstration of various design approaches.
- Participating in the validation of the configured software solution.
- Participating in marketing and pre-sales efforts. Participating in user group conferences and webinars, conference calls, tech talks, etc. Help translate the key customer benefits to the market (Webinars, speaking engagements, etc.).
- Conducting all levels of training (Power User Training, Casual User Training, Level 1 Admin, and Level 2 Admin, Crystal Reports, etc.) both at customer site and Title21 locations.
Minimum Required Experience and Skill Set
- A minimum of 3-7 year’s experience in either a customer facing (not internal IT development) BusinessSystems Analyst position within the Life Sciences space, or as a Subject Matter Expert (with a strong IT background inclination). Experience in either area must have been in one or more of the following domains:
- LIMSLIS implementation
- Cellular Therapy Manufacturing
- Clinical DataInformation Management
- Clinical Trials Data Management
- CIBMTR Data Management
- BPM in the Life Sciences Domain
- Content Management
- Quality Management Systems
- Risk Management Systems
- Ability to learn the Title21 Solution
- Ability to interface with customers from entry-level positions through Senior Management during the project deployment.
- Ability to communicate simply and effectively the capabilities and functionality of Title21 Health Solutions as it is relates to the customer's processes and objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of the compliance challenges, regulations and processes of the target domains.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver clear, concise instructions, communicate difficult concepts simply and effectively, and maintain professional presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, comprehend and effectively document communications.
- Highly detailed oriented, extremely good follow-up.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate team members to achieve desired results through others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine enthusiasm for healthcare, quality and BPM fields.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Windows Systems with a good computerIT background.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in self-directed work teams.
- Good critical thinking skills with the capability to learn new systems, synthesize information, formulate recommendations and perform within cross-functional and cross-organizational teams.
- Experience working within, or implementing, CLIA, CAP, JCAHO, FDA, GxP regulations, AABB, 21 CFR Part 11, ISO 9000, and similar regulations/standards.
- Experience in training customers on Business Applications.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and analyzing system issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Enjoy working on a team with enthusiastic, talented professionals; being a team player and enjoying a collaborative environment is essential.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Desire to learn and master the software system.
- Self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hardworking, customer-focused team member.
- Must work well with in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- This position requires 20-30% travel. Some international travel possible (must have a valid passport).
- Must have permanent U.S. residency.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Sick days
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance