Application Support Specialist
Title21 Health Solutions, a leading provider of Health and Life Science automation solutions, is seeking an Application Support Specialist at its Pleasanton, CA location. This position is responsible for technical and customer support in the deployment and maintenance of Healthcare and Life Science Management software, for the purpose of digitizing complex protocols in a regulated industry.
Responsibilities - The Application Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Delivering complete customer delight!
- Learning and mastering the Title21 Software solutions.
- Configuring and validating the software solution to meet customer requirements.
- Supporting sales efforts with demonstrations and technical expertise.
- Fielding customer questions and requests.
- Translating and mapping customer’s requirements against software capabilities. Formulating and recommending viable solutions.
- Conducting software validation and testing (IQ, OQ, PQ).
- Delivering assignments on time and with high-quality.
- Providing feedback on customer issues and working with the development team to resolve customer requirements.
- Conducting all levels of training.
- Developing a solid understanding of the domains that Title21 Health Solutions serves (Cell and Gene Therapy, Hospital Labs, Quality Management, etc.)
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the configuration and installation support of Healthcare or Life Sciences Software into an external customer environment.
- 2-5 years of professional experience using a Visual Integrated Development Environment (e.g. Visual Studio, PowerBuilder, MS Access, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience using SQL (MS SQL Server highly preferred) including:
- Writing Queries (including complex queries), Triggers, Views, User Defined Functions, etc.
- Ability to perform basic dba functions (Creating, backing-up and restoring databases, etc.)
- Experience working in the Microsoft Windows stack.
- Experience using remote connectivity technologies (RDS, VPNs, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Office 365 and SharePoint, and WebEx (or similar).
- Familiarity and experience with validation and testing software.
- Familiarity with Clinical or Quality Management software systems in the Healthcare and Life Sciences domain.
- Experience in a professional environment using a Report Writer such as Crystal Reports, Cognos, SQL Server Reporting Services, etc.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment demonstrating strong initiative.
- Experience using issue tracking software.
- Familiarity with various standards and regulations (FDA, AABB, ISCT, ISO, FACT, etc.)
Required Skills and Personal Traits
- Excellent understanding of Relational Database Management Systems and concepts.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and master the Title21 Health Solutions Software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively document results.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise instructions and communicate difficult concepts simply and effectively, while maintaining strong and professional presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with direction; ability to thrive in self-directed work teams.
- Ability to be agile in a high growth, fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to learn, grow and take on more responsibilities.
- Strong initiative, self-starter, reliable, conscientious, hard-working, customer-focused.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a genuine enthusiasm for the healthcare and quality domains.
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent follow-up.
This position is located in Pleasanton, California.
Title21 Health Solutions provides a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Medical Plan/Dental/Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match and 100% Immediate Vesting
- Paid Holiday/Vacation/Personal days
- Life Insurance Plan